Decorating Tip : Choosing The Perfect Chandelier



Hinkley Lighting shares some key points on choosing the perfect chandelier with tips from designing pro Jamie Herzlinger.  For more decorating tips and design inspiration visit Lewis Lighting and Home on Pinterest.

There are several key features to look for when selecting your perfect chandelier: design, scale, finish and materials. Once you’ve identified your basic lighting needs and decided where you want to hang the fixture, take time to research various styles and find a chandelier that complements your unique decor. From there, ensure you choose the right size and finish so it complements the overall space. Interesting materials incorporated into the design, from wood to crystal details, can add another layer of stylish sophistication. via Hinkley Lighting
“Lighting is a key element to me in my own home and in all of my projects. I consider the main light fixtures before I even begin to look for the furniture. I consider lighting as important as the flooring, which is where I usually begin the design process!”
JAMIE HERZLINGE
JAMIE HERZLINGER INTERIORS
NEW YORK CITY & SCOTTSDALE, AZ

Find Hinkley chandeliers and more at Lewis Lighting and Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.