Long before Lady Gaga was even a twinkle in anyone's eye, back when there were actually videos on MTV there was the amazing Dale Bozzio and the band Missing Persons. Now, those were the days. Honestly, I have no idea what this video is about - I don't know if she's being kidnapped? I don't know if she is drunk on fashion? Maybe she overdosed on AquaNet? We don't know?! But rest assured, they are definitely high on the 80's. Enjoy this blast from the past. Here's the Missing Persons with "Destination Unknown."
80's Flashback: Missing Persons Destination Unkown
Long before Lady Gaga was even a twinkle in anyone's eye, back when there were actually videos on MTV there was the amazing Dale Bozzio and the band Missing Persons. Now, those were the days. Honestly, I have no idea what this video is about - I don't know if she's being kidnapped? I don't know if she is drunk on fashion? Maybe she overdosed on AquaNet? We don't know?! But rest assured, they are definitely high on the 80's. Enjoy this blast from the past. Here's the Missing Persons with "Destination Unknown."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.